- 10 persons
- Preparation time
- 1 hour and 20 minutes
Ingredients for the base
- 5 egg whites
- a pinch of salt
- 200g sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch Gussnel
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Franck Nougat Cream Cappuccino
Ingredients for the cream
- 400g cream cheese
- 250ml whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 160C. Line the bottom of the pan with the parchment paper.
2. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt for 3-4 minutes, gradually adding sugar.
3. Finally, whisk together Gussnel, vinegar and cappuccino powder by hand.
4. Draw a 20-cm diameter circle on a sheet of parchment paper using some mixture, and then pour all the mixture to that diameter. Your cake will be about 8 cm high.
5. Bake the base in the oven for an hour. Do not open oven door at any time. After one hour, turn oven off and open the oven door slightly. Leave the base inside the oven to cool down fully.
6. Prepare the cream by mixing all the ingredients thoroughly in the pan. Try the cream, and if it's not sweet enough add some more sugar.
7. Decorate the cake to your liking. Bon appetite!