Cold brew classic
- 1 person
- Preparation time
- 1 minute
· Large ice cubes
· Cold brew 0,10 l
· Decoration: mint leaf
What is COLD BREW?
- Cold brew is a method of coffee extraction where we use cold water and a very long extraction time.
- To get the best coffee essence it takes 12 to 24 hours of extraction.
- Take care to grind the corresponding (larger) coffee granulation .
- It's very important the ratio of coffee and water because we directly influence the final taste of the beverage.
- The essence we get has a very delicious taste, a perfect balance of acidity, bitterness and sweetness.
- In the cold brew bottle, it is necessary to submerse the coffee and leave it in the refrigerator on the stand (12-24h)
- Pour the Cold brew over large ice cubes.
Put the cookies soaked in white rum, ½ of banana, 150 ml of warm milk, Hug&Punch Coffee liqour, and 1 sachet of Franck Cappuccino Coconut ...3 minutes
Baghrir - Moroccan pancakes with Bianka30 minutes
Grits dumplings with plumps
Cook the grits in milk with the addition of salt and sugar as instructed on the packaging. Cover the milk with adhesive foil to prevent the crust from forming and allow it to cool. When the grits cools down, add the egg and gradually add the flour. It may not need all the flour. Form the mixture into a roller and cut into eight pieces. Lay out each piece in the palm of your hand, then put on half a plum and a little cinnamon and hang up the other half. Wrap the dough around it and form it into a ball. Boil the balls in boiling salty water for 10 minutes or until they emerge to the surface. Melt butter in a pan, add bread crumbs, cinnamon and brown sugar and fry everything briefly to make the crumbs glaze. Roll the boiled balls into crumbs. Bon appetite!1 hour
Priče iz šalice
What does an ORGANIC or BIO product mean?
If we look around we will see that organic products are increasingly surrounding us, not only on those specially marked shelves above which read "BIO" or "ECO" or "ORGANIC PRODUCT", and we could say that the global trend is finally starting to live in our daily lives as well.Written by Franck d.d.
What is Rainforest Alliance certification?
As the leading producer of coffee in the Croatian market, Franck is focused on the highest quality of raw materials, which includes taking care of the sustainability of coffee breeding and supporting the growers.Written by Franck d.d.
Four ways to prepare ground coffee
Read about the basic rules for preparing ground coffee in a dzezva (Turkisk coffee pot), Italian coffee pot, French press or filter machine.Written by Franck d.d.