Cold brew classic
- 1 person
- Preparation time
- 1 minute
· Large ice cubes
· Cold brew 0,10 l
· Decoration: mint leaf
What is COLD BREW?
- Cold brew is a method of coffee extraction where we use cold water and a very long extraction time.
- To get the best coffee essence it takes 12 to 24 hours of extraction.
- Take care to grind the corresponding (larger) coffee granulation .
- It's very important the ratio of coffee and water because we directly influence the final taste of the beverage.
- The essence we get has a very delicious taste, a perfect balance of acidity, bitterness and sweetness.
- In the cold brew bottle, it is necessary to submerse the coffee and leave it in the refrigerator on the stand (12-24h)
- Pour the Cold brew over large ice cubes.