Cold brew classic
- 1 person
- Preparation time
- 1 minute
· Large ice cubes
· Cold brew 0,10 l
· Decoration: mint leaf
What is COLD BREW?
- Cold brew is a method of coffee extraction where we use cold water and a very long extraction time.
- To get the best coffee essence it takes 12 to 24 hours of extraction.
- Take care to grind the corresponding (larger) coffee granulation .
- It's very important the ratio of coffee and water because we directly influence the final taste of the beverage.
- The essence we get has a very delicious taste, a perfect balance of acidity, bitterness and sweetness.
- In the cold brew bottle, it is necessary to submerse the coffee and leave it in the refrigerator on the stand (12-24h)
- Pour the Cold brew over large ice cubes.
Put the cookies soaked in white rum, ½ of banana, 150 ml of warm milk, Hug&Punch Coffee liqour, and 1 sachet of Franck Cappuccino Coconut ...3 minutes
Stavite u blender 150 ml toplog mlijeka, Franck Cappuccino Vanilla Cream, Hug&Punch Cream liker i izmiksajte...3 minutes
Vodka & Cream
Preliti cold brew preko dobljenih kocka leda Dodati votku Dodati coffee liker...1 minute
Priče iz šalice
What is Rainforest Alliance certification?
As the leading producer of coffee in the Croatian market, Franck is focused on the highest quality of raw materials, which includes taking care of the sustainability of coffee breeding and supporting the growers.Written by Franck d.d.
What does an ORGANIC or BIO product mean?
If we look around we will see that organic products are increasingly surrounding us, not only on those specially marked shelves above which read "BIO" or "ECO" or "ORGANIC PRODUCT", and we could say that the global trend is finally starting to live in our daily lives as well.Written by Franck d.d.
Four ways to prepare ground coffee
Read about the basic rules for preparing ground coffee in a dzezva (Turkisk coffee pot), Italian coffee pot, French press or filter machine.Written by Franck d.d.