Tiramisu flavoured millet pudding
- 2 persons
- Preparation time
- 30 minutes
- 1 cup boiled millet
- ½ cup OF whole coconut milk (canned)
- 3 tablespoons (more or less to taste) birch sugar or some other sweetener/sugar
- juice from half an orange
- a teaspoon rum
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 30 grams cocoa butter
- 150 ml boiled and chilled Franck Crema coffee
- several biscuits of your choice (e.g. Digestive)
Cook the millet according to the instructions on the package. Usually, you only need about 20 to cook it. For 1 cup millet use 2.5 cups water.
Melt cocoa butter with maple syrup on steam. When smooth, add birch sugar, mix and put in a blender together with millet, rum, orange juice, coconut milk and 100 ml of coffee.
Blend for 30 seconds or until the mixture is completely smooth. Taste, and add more sugar if necessary.
Pour the rest of the coffee (50 ml) into a deep plate and soak the biscuits briefly.
Prepare two glasses, put soaked biscuits and millet pudding in them. Drizzle with some melted dark chocolate if desired. This dessert does not need to be refrigerated, but leave it in the fridge for a few hours if you like.