- 2 cups of hard flour
- half a cup of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- half a teaspoon of baking powder
- half a cup of butter, softened
- half a cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of Franck Superiore espresso
- 1 cup of chopped white chocolate
- 1 cup of chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup of dry cranberries
- Preheat oven at 180ºC. Place the baking paper at the bottom of the baking dish.
- Stir flour, ground cinnamon, cocoa and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, use mixer to mix in the butter as well as white and brown sugar until they become light and airy. Add eggs, one by one, and mix well.
- In a small cup, mix coffee and vanilla extract until coffee melts. Add it to the butter and mix well.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Use mixer to mix everything up.
- Use wooden spoon to add chocolate and cranberries. Stir well.
- Grab the mixture with a large spoon. One by one, place a spoonful of the mixture onto the baking paper.
The distance between each scoop should be about 5 cm. Repeat the procedure with the rest of the mixture. Bake 8 – 10 minutes until the cakes harden. Take them out of the oven and let them cool down.