What is your recipe for a perfect cup of coffee?
Two full spoons of coffee per cup... water heated to a point just before boiling; everyone knows the basic recipe for coffee. But did you know that the foam is considered the best part of a cup of coffee, and that everyone is supposed to get a little bit of it? Or that coffee must not be boiled because it will ruin the aroma? Real connoisseurs think that coffee may only be ground in a manual coffee grinder, and then served in fine porcelain cups. Whatever your ritual is, the warm and rich smell of coffee will awaken all your senses. So invite your friends over for coffee, and then together you can discover the small secrets of pleasure this divine potion can provide.
How to boil a truly good cup of coffee?
- Pour the water into a pot and put sugar in it.
- When the water boils, remove it from the stove.
- Stir in the Exclusive Jubilarna coffee: 2 teaspoons of coffee per 100ml of water (this, however, depends on personal preference).
- Put the pot back on the stove and mixing it slowly, leave it there for about 30 more seconds. When it starts to boil again, take it off the stove.
- Leave the prepared coffee in the pot for a few minutes in order for the dregs to settle.
- Serve the dark, intoxicating beverage rich in foam, and enjoy its magnificent smell and taste. Coffee is to be drunk only when freshly prepared. Depending on personal preference, you may also add some milk.